Search Our Site

Latest News!

Welcome to Team CPAlexman's Cheats! Follow us on Twitter @Alexman54633CP The Team: Alexman54633- Owner, Alexman54632- Co-owner, Iyaz201- Author, Charlie401- Author, and Bodyguard5- Moderator. Check back next week for our Latest News!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Alexman54633's Summer Party!

The Music Jam is finally here and is a blast! If you have trouble getting the backstage pass, log onto a French Server by changing you language to French. It helped me.


As you can see, I have finished decorating for my Summer Party! You can invite all your friends, dress up, bring your puffles, etc.. 

The Party will be held on July 17th 2011! 
At Eastern Time it will be at 6:00 p.m. 
It will be at the Server: Big Surf at my igloo!
The party may also be held at the Beach and the Cove.
For any questions or concerns, contact me at Alexman54633@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here...