Search Our Site

Latest News!

Welcome to Team CPAlexman's Cheats! Follow us on Twitter @Alexman54633CP The Team: Alexman54633- Owner, Alexman54632- Co-owner, Iyaz201- Author, Charlie401- Author, and Bodyguard5- Moderator. Check back next week for our Latest News!

Friday, June 24, 2011

The Music Jam is Almost Over!

This year's Music Jam was one of my favorite parties ever! One thing I liked was that the Penguin Band changed their appearance and their style! Also I liked the new furniture for my igloo! It made my own igloo feel like I was a rock star!


The Penguin Band has been waddling around too! And DJ Cadence too! If you haven't already, finish up finding both of them before the Music Jam is over on June 26, 2011! What was your favorite part of the Music Jam?

1 comment:

  1. THE PB IS MY FAVORITEE BANDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here...