Search Our Site

Latest News!

Welcome to Team CPAlexman's Cheats! Follow us on Twitter @Alexman54633CP The Team: Alexman54633- Owner, Alexman54632- Co-owner, Iyaz201- Author, Charlie401- Author, and Bodyguard5- Moderator. Check back next week for our Latest News!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Alexman54633's Club Penguin Story: Part 1

Hello everyone! Today I would like to write a story about my Club Penguin History! There are 3 parts to my story. Every week I will release the new part. Here we go:

                      It all started back in 2006, a year after Club Penguin was created. After school, a friend of mine has told me about a fun, creative online game. I was very interested! I found out that you could talk to a lot of people online and make new friends! Club Penguin was very different, but fun back then. There was no Stage, no Dojos, less puffles, and more parties! Everything changed every year!
                      My penguin name was Alexman54632. It was my favorite of all my accounts during the years I played Club Penguin. It is now 1400 days old. I had so much free items from rare parties like the Water Party, and the Campfire Party. It was banned a lot. I was much younger and some people caused me to have anger. One day I was hacked and was banned forever. I was so mad and upset. I actually QUIT Club Penguin.
                      Let me tell you more about Alexman54632 and Club Penguin. Club Penguin was very fun! Everything was old, and could've been improved. Almost everything on Club Penguin has changed. The parties changed, new mascots came, more servers were made, new rooms were made and changed, more games formed, and much more. A big place was the HQ. It was where secret agents would complete missions and would help keep the island safe. It was known as the PSA or the Penguin Secret Agency. It was attacked in 2010 by Herbert P. Bear, Club Penguin's biggest enemy.
                      Alexman54632 was my penguin. I must've went on it a billion times! I was always finding new things and exploring new things. I found out how to become an agent and how to become a tour guide. I helped many people out with anything. I always wore the 1st year anniversary hat, the green sunglasses, the blue lei, the rubber duck floatie, and the friendship bracelet. I became known as a rare penguin in the future. But the rarest of all penguins, are penguins with the beta hat. It was the first Club Penguin party that lasted 2 hours to find and report bugs and glitches when Club Penguin was released. It was given as a free item at the Town. It was called the Beta Party. Alexman54632's favorite place was the Pizza Parlour. My favorite game was there too: Pizzatron 3000. Mascots were on during parties. There was Gary, Penguin Band, Rockhopper, and Aunt Arctic. More Mascots came over the years.
                        Membership was everything. The first time I bought it, I bought all the clothing I wanted, and furniture at my igloo. There wasn't that much to do besides by clothing and items. Puffles were also famous. There were only two puffles: Red and blue. I named them Reddy, and Bluey. It was funny when I found out a few years later that I named them that when I was younger! I treated them as if they were my real pets. Club Penguin made me feel like I had two lives. A real life, and a virtual life! I made a lot of friends. I can remember my first buddy ever, Gloria. She helped me around everywhere, and become a tour guide. We always played Sled Racing and then met at the Coffee Shop for some coffee and cookies. Yum!!
                       
There has been a lot of FAQ lately. Such as, What happened with Alexman54632? What made you make a new penguin called Alewxman54633? ... All of this will be told next week in Alexman54633's Story: Part 2

5 comments:

  1. That was very interesting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CPpenguinsss7/01/2011 6:28 PM

    it wasnt really that exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Can we meet on CP sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait til part 2

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here...